Last updated on February 2nd 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When visiting www.paulsjonass.lv website a visitor provides his or her consent for storage of cookies on the visitor’s computer and for further use thereof with a purpose of ensuring circulation of information during visiting of websites and to provide appropriate content to the visitor.
Cookies are small files, being saved by the browser on the visitor’s computer in the scope it is specified in settings of the browser of the visitor’s computer, each time, when the visitor visits the website.
Certain cookies are used in order to select and adapt information and advertising to be offered to the visitor, on the basis of the content, which the visitor has viewed before, and thus make the use of a website simple, convenient and individually suitable for visitors.
If the visitor of the website is not willing to store cookies, he or she shall select in his or her browser the option not to save cookies. Still, the www.paulsjonass.lv recommends to use storage of cookies for valuable and more convenient use of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Any dispute between the Parties arising out of the terms shall be settled in plaintiff’s discretion shall be settled in the courts of the Republic of Latvia.